Join us to hear how Policy in Practice’s LIFT dashboard can help you tackle homelessness by:
- identifying who may be at risk of homelessness
- offering tailored messages to help you engage with those households
- tracking what happens to those households over time
We will be joined by a local authority guest speaker who will share how they are using the dashboard to help them meet the new requirements of the Homelessness Reduction Act.
The Homelessness Reduction Act shifts the focus to early intervention, extends the period during which an authority should consider someone as being threatened with homelessness, requires local authorities to develop an action plan for people identified as being at risk of homelessness and places a duty on public services to notify a local authority if they come into contact with someone they think may be homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
You will also hear how local authorities can explore their data over time to:
- Support vulnerable households as Universal Credit rolls out
- Spend their DHP money effectively
- Tackle arrears effectively
- Increase rates of employment
Wednesday 18 April
At 10:30 to 11:30
Can’t make the date? Register anyway to get the recording and slides[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Register now” color=”warning” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fattendee.gotowebinar.com%2Fregister%2F8075188716775745538||target:%20_blank|”][vc_separator][vc_column_text]