Join our webinar
How can software change lives? By making information make sense
Our software tools are accurate, fast and easy to use so that customers and advisors don’t have to be policy experts to understand the welfare system.
We communicate information using clear visual charts, and focus on outcomes not the process.
You will learn
- How our fast benefit calculator saves advisor time
- How the intuitive built in guidance helps advisors know the complex welfare system
- How the software communicates information in a clear and visual way
- How the comprehensively covers current benefit system and universal credit
- How the software enables an outcome focused conversation
Who should attend
You should attend if you are evaluating benefit calculators for frontline advisors and customers, planning how you roll out Universal Credit and considering how to support customers who wish to improve their personal budgeting skills.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
Wednesday 14 October
10:30am to 11:30am
Can’t make the date? Register anyway to automatically receive a copy of the recording.[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Click here to register now” color=”warning” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fattendee.gotowebinar.com%2Fregister%2F8283115142325742850||”][vc_column_text]We use Go To Webinar software to deliver our webinars. To check Systems Requirements for Attendees click here.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Peter Carter and Jade Alsop.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]