Using our outcome-based software organisations who support people in financial need can simplify conversations, explain complex changes better and support advisors with information they can trust. They can support people to make the decisions that are right for them.
Our Benefits and Budgeting Calculator is free for individuals. Extra features are built into our expert version for advisors, for which charges apply.[/vc_column_text][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Benefit and Budgeting Calculator for individuals
Compare your income under Universal Credit and the current benefits system.
- See what benefits you could receive and how your income will change with Universal Credit
- Compare income under the current system and Universal Credit
- See how much money you’ll have left after paying your housing costs
- Follow built in links to help you claim for benefits
- Use the calculator from a mobile device
Suitable for most people living permanently in the UK but not full-time students, people in hospitals, residential care or in prison as different rules apply. Calculations are as accurate as the information entered.[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Make a free calculation” color=”warning” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.betteroffcalculator.co.uk%2F%23%2Ffree|||”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Benefit and Budgeting Calculator for advisors
If you work with people in financial need our expert Benefit and Budgeting Calculator for advisers has more features for you.
- Compare change of circumstances
- Create dynamic action plans
- Provide detailed calculation breakdown
- Help self employed people
- Include pension contributions
- Access management information
Our calculator is free for individuals, charges apply for commercial use.[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Find out more” color=”warning” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fpolicyinpractice.co.uk%2Foutcome-based-software%2Fbenefit-budgeting-calculator%2F|||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]